PCB ASSEMBLY & SMT
We have over 50+ years of immersive experience in manufacturing products like Automotive Horns/Auto Electricals/Mechatronics and our new advanced PCB Assembly technology, resulting in proven processes and a range of services. We provide highly complex PCB assemblies with very high yields. Roots PCB assembly facilities are future-ready, providing support on next-generation chip mounting capabilities. Our Zero-defect approach combined with our state-of-the-art test and inspection system ensures that only high-quality products leave our factories, to be delivered to our various global customers.
- Hi complex double-sided PCB assembly
- High mix, medium volume assemblies
- Fine Pitch SMT, Through-hole and Box Build Assemblies
- Automated optical inspection
- In-circuit test
- X-ray inspection
- Full functional testing, automatic testing equipment and End of Line (EOL) testing
- Conformal coating
- IPC 610 standards class 2 and class 3
- Design for manufacturing (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA) & Design for Test (DFT) analysis
- End to End manufacturing traceability
- Rapid prototyping
Our Major Services are:
- Electronic Design, PCB Assemblies, Products and Systems Integration Services
- Prototyping, Sourcing, Turnkey Manufacturing and Support Services of High Mix , Medium Volume Assemblies
- Design and Development of Embedded Products/Systems
- Roots incorporate all life cycle service capabilities, qualifications, and certifications required by the Industry including design verification, validation service, conducting ESS & Durability tests as per MIL Standards Surface Mount Technology (SMT), Through Hole Technology (THT), Mixed Technology (SMT, THT),Vapor Phase Soldering, Lead-Free (RoHS), No Clean Fluxes, Single and Double-Sided Component Placement, Conformal Coating, Laser Marking.
Roots is a recognized leader in Automotive Components and our SMT production develops solutions for our customers using the latest in PCB assembly and surface mount technology. Capabilities include support for:
Roots committed to provide high-end technological solutions to our clients globally. It’s helped us to become a world provider of unbeatable production and assembly. We meet the sector specifications of our clients, whether they require an immediate turnaround prototype or large-scale production PCB assembly, with IPC Standards certified professional. We build everything from towering count and flattering back panels & box build assembly to designs that include buried, we can provide an extensive range of products to our customers with the fastest delivery times.